The 10th International Conference on GeoComputation will be held at the University of New South Wales, Australia, from 31 Nov to 02 Dec 2009.
The conference web site is at
Contributions are invited on all themes in the field of geocomputation and should describe original and unpublished research. Reports of innovative geocomputational applications in ecological, environmental, geographical, health, socioeconomic and urban studies as well as in new problem domains are also welcome.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
* new geocomputational algorithms and architectures
* spatio-temporal data mining and knowledge discovery
* evolutionary computing for spatial applications
* geographical visualisation and geovisual analytics
* geostatistics and spatial simulation
* agent-based spatial modelling
* cellular automata spatial modelling
* neural networks and fuzzy modelling
* spatial network modelling and topological analysis
* temporal modelling
* location-based services
* spatial sensors
* accuracy and uncertainty of geocomputational models
* applications in environmental and ecological modelling
* applications in health and medical informatics
* applications in urban studies, criminology and transportation
Contributors are invited to submit extended abstracts, which will be reviewed for inclusion in the conference program. See http://www.biodiverse.unsw.edu.au/geocomputation/index.html for more information.